Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well, here it is....

my first Blog O' The Dog.
I'm a beer guy, as most of the readers of this blog probably already know.

I brew my own beer, I try EVERY new beer I can find (Some I love, most I like, and only 1 I hated), I read as many books and magazines as I can find about beer, I visit a brewery just about every time I travel....and I still can not understand how some people NEVER try new things!

To me, it would be like saying I love peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches on white bread and never trying anything else for lunch, ever! Sure, some people might try 1 or 2 other beers but that's only like having that PB&J on toast or with strawberry jam.

The point I'm trying to get across here is there are 34 different brewpubs and microbreweries in Maryland alone (check out the list here; http://brewpubzone.com/States/Maryland.html). That link will give you the address, email, website, reviews, and even a map to all 34.
Check out them out. You never know - you might like a grilled Reuben for lunch every now and then!

Nastrovia,
Brian
aka-the beer guy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Brian,

When are we going to get a brew pub on the Eastern Shore?!? Easton or Cambridge (my preference) or both. What can we do to attract one, or are we going to have to start it ourselves?

Ken
home-brewer (not currently practicing, but someday)